If there is a problem with the TweakLite, charge the TweakLite fully for at least 4 hours with an external USB charger. The control light is red when charging and turns green when the battery is fully charged. The first series of Tweaklite from 2015 – 2016 (serial nr 403.610 xxxx) do charge slower and may not show red when fully charged.
The warranty period is 2 years after delivery. This excluding the rechargeable battery. If the battery is not used for a long time, the battery may be destroyed.
If this period has been reached or the battery is poorly maintained due to low usage over a longer period of time, it may be advisable to purchase a new Tweaklite from your distributor.
If the battery is OK, you may test the colors of the Tweaklite:
Download the file: color test. It is a Zip file, so double-click this file to unpack and you find a file with the name “rgbw test.twkx”. Drag this file on the TweakLite, eject the Tweaklite and start the Tweaklite as usual. The colors red-green-blue and white must be visible for 1 second each. That means that the colors of the Tweaklite are OK. Do not forget to remove this file for normal use.
If you want to have the software investigated, do the following:
- Connect the TweakLite to the PC with the supplied mini USB cable.
- On a Windows PC, it will show like a USB disc “E” or “F”. When opened, it will look similar to the image.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the complaint accurately, specify the date of purchase and tell us the result of the color test.
- Drag all files from the TweakLite as attachments in the email and send them to us.
- Please provide name and address
If we can not solve the problem remotely, we will let you know and ask you to send us the Tweaklite for investigation or replacement to:
3024 EX Rotterdam
tel: +31 68 37 08 528
On return of the Tweaklite
For the instructions for saving Tweaks tot the Tweaklite, look here.